2026年7月26日日曜日

What is the difference between people who are good at drawing and those who aren't? [Thoughts on drawing practice methods]

 What is the difference between someone who is good at drawing and someone who isn't?


What is the difference between someone who is good at drawing and someone who isn't?



Just sharing a few thoughts today.




It’s a cloudy day today.


Let’s give it our all today and look forward to the weekend!




So...




What is the difference between someone who is good at drawing and someone who isn't?




I’ve talked about this many times on this blog, but I’m going to say it again.




The answer is...




Cho Yong-pil! (A "dad joke" pun)




It’s *super* simple!




Yes, the answer is simple!




People who are good at drawing...




...are simply people who grew to love drawing and drew a lot.




I believe that’s all there is to it.




It’s no different from any other field.




It’s just like calligraphy, singing, baseball, or soccer.




It really just comes down to whether or not you fell in love with something in your childhood and practiced it over and over again.




For me, the moment I started loving art was when I drew a picture of a bus 🚌 based on a memory from a kindergarten field trip and my teacher praised me for it.




From then on, I drew something almost every day.




During my school days, I used to doodle all over the margins of my notebooks, sometimes making my friends laugh.




That’s why, when it comes to raising children, I think it’s important to praise them a lot when they try something new—regardless of whether they’re good at it or not.




The difference between someone who is good at drawing and someone who isn't is simply whether they like it or not; those who come to love drawing and keep doing it are the ones who eventually get called "good at drawing."




If you’re going to try sketching, though, I have just one tip.


◎ Really observe your motif (the subject you're drawing).


Above all, take your time and look at it from various angles. Ask yourself: Why is the shape like this? Why is the color like this? Where is the light coming from? Are there shadows? What is the material? Don't just look vaguely; look with the curiosity of a child—asking "Why? Why? Why?" about everything.




It’s a lot like music, isn't it? Listening to something over and over until the musical phrases and notes take shape in your mind helps improve your instrumental performance.




One slight difference from sports is that drawing does not rely on physical stamina or age; I believe that no matter when you start, you can improve simply by drawing more.

絵が上手な人とそうではない人の違いは?


今日もつぶやきます。


今日は曇りですね。

さあ、今日一日がんばり週末を楽しみましょう!


さて!


絵が上手な人とそうではない人の違いは?


このブログで何度も語りましたが、更に同じ事を語ります。


答えは!


チョー ヨンピル! (オヤジギャグ)


チョー シンプル! です。


そう、答えはシンプルに!


絵の上手な人は!


絵を描くのが好きになりたくさん絵を描いている人


と思います。


なんら、他のジャンルと変わりはありません。


習字や歌や野球やサッカーなどと同じかと思います。


幼少期に何かを好きになり、何度も何度も練習したかしないかの違いでしかないと思います。


僕は、保育園のとき遠足の思い出でバス🚌の絵を描いて先生に褒められたのが、絵を好きになったきっかけとなります。


そこからは、毎日の様に何か絵を描いていました。


学生時代のノートの余白には、いろんなものを描いて友達に笑われたりしました。


ですから、子育てにおいてお子様が何かにチャレンジした時は、上手い下手は抜きにして先ずはたくさん褒めてあげることが大切かと思います。


絵が上手な人とそうではない人の違いは、絵を描くのが好きか嫌いかだけの違いで、絵を描くのが好きになり絵をたくさん描き続けている人が上手な人と呼ばれる様になると思います。


もし、デッサンとかやるなら! ひとつだけ、ヒントがあります。

◎モチーフ(描く対象)をしっかり見ることかと思います。

 とにかく、じっくりいろんな角度から見て、何故こんな形なのか? 何故こんな色なのか? 光はどの方向から? 影はあるの? 素材は? などなど、漠然とではなく子供の頃みたいに何故?何故?何故?づくしで見まくる。


音楽とも似てますよね! 

何度も何度も聞いて小節や音符が浮かんでくると楽器の演奏も上達する。


スポーツと少しだけ違うところは、絵は体力依存せず年齢に関係なく、何歳から始めても描く量で上達すると思います。


とは言っても!


今更、何から始めたら良いか? わからない!


そんな皆様のために、少し踏み込んだ絵描き手順書をこちらで紹介しております!


絵描きが嫌いな人は嫌いでよいでしょう。


僕はそもそも絵描きに上手下手は無いと思っていますが、写実的な表現において一般論で語りました。


誰でもスマホで写真が撮れてカスタマイズできる時代だからこそ、絵は上手い下手よりも個性的な表現の方が優れていると思います。


▼デジタルアートWEBギャラリー開催中(期間限定)▼



◎昔も今も絵描きは大きな武器です。

損することはありません。

自分で描けば著作権は自分なので、インターネットでも自由に使えたり、売ったりすることもできます。

面白くて目立つ絵を描いて投稿したら、一気にアクセス数も増えると思います。


▼アート教室SUTUDIO・LONG1のオリジナル絵描きマニュアルをご参照ください!

「描きたいけど、思うように描けない…」
そんな方のために、僕が長年試行錯誤してきた
“見て・考えて・描く”練習法をまとめたテキストを作りました。

スマホ時代だからこそ、**手で描く“自分の線”**が一番の個性です。
一緒に、あなただけのアートを育てていきましょう😊


▼ 自分のペースで絵が上達するマニュアルを見る▼



▲何卒よろしくお願いいたします。



↓今日の町田市ランキングは何位かな?

 


↓お手数ですがついでにこちらもクリックお願い申し上げます。


芸能人ランキング



▼おすすめの水彩色鉛筆

一旦塗ってから水筆で色を伸ばすおしゃれなアートに触れてみて下さい!


▼STUDIO・LONG1のおすすめ!

「最近、ちゃんと野菜食べてますか?」

買い物に行くのが面倒な日でも、
箱を開ければ新鮮野菜。

60代の健康管理に人気の
「おまかせ野菜ボックス」。

まずは気軽なお試しセットから。

 



▼海外向けSTUDIO・LONG1の英語ブログはこちらです!

▼ Click here for the STUDIO・LONG1 English blog for international audiences!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿