2024年4月5日金曜日

There are only 3 tips for drawing portraits!

 There are only 3 tips for drawing portraits!

portraits


There are only three tips for drawing portraits.

  What are some tips for portraits?

I think it probably depends on the teacher drawing the portrait.

This is what I do when I draw portraits.

I'll say it straight!

▼What are some tips for portraits?

1. Capture the first impression

2. Look carefully at the spacing between facial parts

3.Draw from the outline

Only 3!


1. Capture the first impression

It captures the general outline of a round, oval, or square face, as well as its features (big/small eyes, big/small nose, big/small mouth, big/small ears, etc.). and memo (memorize or write on paper)

2. Look carefully at the spacing between facial parts

From above, look at the eyebrows, eyes, nose, mouth, and ears.

Although there is no major difference in the position of most people's facial parts, the spacing and balance differ from person to person.


3.Draw from the outline

First, draw the outline.

Then, insert the parts from above.

Look carefully at the subject's face and draw while paying attention to the position and spacing of the parts.

Then exaggerate your first impression (big eyes, ears, etc.).



*It may not be easy to draw well at first, but I think that caricature drawing is not about artistic skill, but about the amount of practice, understanding the steps, and training.

 

This may be extreme, but it is OK to draw only the outline and first impression parts.


I think they are similar.


Please try it.


If you are a little interested, there is a link to a 1-day lesson on how to draw a portrait at the bottom of this blog.   


*We also introduce art supplies to start caricature drawing at low cost.


I would appreciate it if you could use this as well.


▼Please see here for details.


How to draw a portrait easily

How to draw at Studio Long One: A super original method! long life. Don't give up if you're not good at drawing. Have you given up on drawing as a talent? It's the same as writing letters or singing a song. I think I have practiced writing and singing many times. But have you drawn or practiced drawing as many times as you have written or sung? Even if I draw sometimes, I don't think I've gone as far as practicing. Most people are in elementary, junior high and high school...

Link

studio-long1.stores.jp


 


 


 


 


image

▼Click here for the caricature 1day lesson▼


STUDIO・LONG1



  How to draw at Studio Long One: A super original method!

long life.

Don't give up if you're not good at drawing.

Have you given up on drawing as a talent?

It's the same as writing letters or singing a song.

I think I have practiced writing and singing many times.

But have you drawn or practiced drawing as many times as you have written or sung?

Even if I draw sometimes, I don't think I've gone as far as practicing.

I think most people stop at just drawing a little in elementary, junior high and high school classes.

Eventually, if you don't have the talent, you'll give up.

It's a waste.

In this online society, I think it would be very convenient if you could draw pictures yourself on social media.

After all, since you are a copyright holder, you can earn money from amateur drawings and illustrations on various sites.

With NFTs, amateur paintings are being sold for high prices.

It's not about making extra money.

I don't think it's time to say that I'm not good at drawing anymore.

I think anyone can learn how to draw if they learn how to draw and practice.

It's quicker and easier than getting an expensive and difficult qualification.

Now, let's try your hand at painting.

I think any picture should stand out.

In your long life, you will never lose the ability to draw.


Please try it by all means.

STUDIO・LONG1


Watercolor pencils recommended by professionals





▼Check out our other posts!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿